x
Beta Member

Is there a way to adjust the starting hour for the Appointments Calendar on MacOS?

After the latest update to the desktop app, the calendar display is different and starts at midnight, requiring scrolling to get down to our operating hours, at which point the names of staff members and date/range selector are way up at the top of the page and out of view. Feels like the position of these elements should persist when you scroll - which you have to unless your business hours begin at midnight. Anytime I am looking at our actual business hours, the staff headers and what day I am on is out of view, requiring scrolling up to the top.  

I figured it would use the location business hours, however those are set and I have looked around everywhere I can to find a setting to define a start time for the calendar. It seems this is due to the entire display being on a single page now, so scrolling through the calendar moves the entire page. Want to step through the dates? Click, scroll down, hope you remember what date you selected because its all the way up there, also hope you memorized all the colors of all your staff members because their names are gone too, scroll all the way back up, and repeat, over and over. Seems like the calendar scrolling independent of the staff column headers and date/range selector - as it did previously - was the right move. Why did this change?

Chris Setty
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @christ-setty

Thanks for providing your feedback on this. Right now, there isn't a way to update this. The Appointment product team is looking closely at feedback and I have reached out to provide them with this feedback. 

Be on the lookout for updates as they roll out. 😀

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thanks! It really has made quickly looking through the schedule impossible.

Chris Setty
Message 3 of 3