x
Beta Member

Square Appointments "Book" button drop-down - how to?

I've seen some new functionality on a couple of different Square Appointment pages and I'm wondering how to add it to my own Square Appointments Page. 

Here's a screenshot: I verified that this page was built using Square Appointments (the URI is also "/s/appointments")

TheMysticGeek_0-1660694162737.png

When you click on the "Book" button, a drop-down menu appears:

TheMysticGeek_1-1660694267066.png

Clicking on "Appointments" opens up a modal window that starts the appointments workflow

Clicking on "Class" opens up a modal window that shows classes by week

TheMysticGeek_2-1660694353628.png

In addition, the navigation bar which typically only shows "Services" and "Staff" also has "Classes" - clicking on the new link item also opens up the calendar/class modal I screenshotted.

This is the second Square Appointments page I've seen this functionality on, so I know it's do'able. Hopefully someone can share how to do it!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @TheMysticGeek 

What you're looking at is a limited test of Square Appointments Class Booking. This is still in development and not yet available to all Sellers while our team works to polish it. There is no current date for Public Availability of this feature. I recommend subscribing to our Product Updates page so you can stay informed of everything new happening with Square. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

How do I delete the class option? Just want the appointment option. This option is not letting me have the link to book on Instagram 😕

Message 3 of 3