x

Can we stop using our Square debit card?

I was wondering if there was a way to have our money directly deposited into our bank account again instead of the Square debit card. I never use my Square card. I just transfer the money into my bank account which is another fee that I need to avoid so if anybody could help me with that I’d greatly appreciate it.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @Cassyarnell9.  It sounds like your transfer schedule might be disable.  From your dashboard, go to Balance -> Choose location -> Click on the gear at the upper right -> Transfer settings.  Review your linked account and transfer schedule there.  

Usually, funds are automatically transferred in 1-2 business days.  Also, unless you are doing Instant Transfers now, you should not be charged to initiate a transfer.  Standard 1-2 day transfers are free.  We are only charged if we have to have the money immediately.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2