x

Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm at 71% and usually see a offer by now (between 65%-70&).

Message 1 of 1,980
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm where you are at (minus the actual loan offer part.) Sale are up about 60% over a year ago and processing is up about 65%.  All the other things are in the green.

I think most people's frustrations are that it's just not transparent and there isn't a clear goal to strive for. It is also disheartening to just be told the same quotes over and over. It comes across as uncaring and impersonal. Which if that's the case is fine, that should be conveyed to clear up misconceptions and so people don't get their hopes up. It would also come across as more professional to state those things (economy and such) from Square itself. It would let people know where they stand and can make appropriate decisions. 

3 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi all 👋 @Blackbear579 @DD_2019 @Me2018_ @Swain - I just wanted to drop in to provide some context on Square Loan offers:

Square accounts—including accounts with an active loan—are reviewed for eligibility regularly. You don’t need to contact us or provide any additional information to become eligible for another loan offer. You can check your Square Dashboard (at any time for more information about your current eligibility status.

Offers are not guaranteed and we are unable to predict when your business may receive another offer. Loan offer details, as well as the timing of eligibility, may differ from your current Square loan. You can find additional details here in the Square Loan Eligibility FAQ support article.

If you have any additional questions about Square Loans, you'll need to get in touch with the Square Financial Services Team by logging into your Square account and heading here. The Financial Services Team's business hours are Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM CST.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 96 of 1,980

Best Answer

Hello, @Fca

It's understandable that you're curious about the timeline for a new loan offer after being denied, especially given your previous experience. Every case and account is different, on this platform we do not have greater visibility regarding your account and loan qualifications. 

For Square Loan related questions and Loan availability or eligibility you will want to reach out to the Square Banking team. They are available at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. Our designated team will be more than happy to help you further. 

In addition, we went ahead and merged your post to this existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussion their Square Loans. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 1499 of 1,980

Best Answer

Hello, @bsa77

We understand that not being guaranteed a loan offer can be frustrating. 

If your business isn’t eligible for another loan at this time, rest assured your account is automatically reviewed regularly to determine eligibility.

We recently added a eligibility page that you can navigate to by going to the Loans tab on your Square Dashboard to gain more insight into the status of your Square Loans eligibility. We analyze your business’s data for key factors that determine eligibility, such as processing volume, payment frequency, and account activity. Please note that there are many factors that may affect your eligibility, and accounts are evaluated as a whole.

If you’re eligible for another loan, we’ll notify you through email and in your Square Dashboard.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kacey
Square Loans Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 1620 of 1,980
1,979 REPLIES 1,979

i hope you get an offer soon! im at 31% i know i won’t get any offers 

Message 43 of 1,980

I'm currently going through that issue.  My loan was 3800 I was at almost 70% then I paid in about 8% manually and I never received a new offer. I called in and was told that they now do a 10 day hold on your account when you manually pay. It has now been 10 days and they offered me 700 and I'm not at 98% paid. I'm ready to leave square altogether at this point because this is like my 4th loan with them and It was a clear slap in the face. 

Message 44 of 1,980

Wait did I read this right. They just offered a loan of $700 when the previous one was $3800?  If so that’s pretty sad. Are your sales up or down since you received your last loan offer?

Message 45 of 1,980
Square Champion

I received my most recent Loan from Square in February. I believe it was at 75% or so payment of the last loan when the offer came in.

It was literally when I was in a crunch for cash which was nice, so hang in there and if you need a loan it will hopefully come through in time. It's still better than the offers not coming from the bank LOL

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 46 of 1,980

Did you receive an offer yet? 

Message 47 of 1,980

Not yet. sitting at 83%.

Message 48 of 1,980

I’m at 81%. I’ve never not been offered by now. I owe less than I did the at the last offer. 

Message 49 of 1,980

I'm at 82% 🤦‍♀️ have you gotten an offer yet?

Message 50 of 1,980
Beta Member

I'm right there with you. I'm at 80% and I usually get one around 75%. Hopefully, we get one soon! 

Message 51 of 1,980

I haven’t received an offer yet myself and my almost at 80% I’m in the need of the money for my businesses so hopefully I get something soon! This would be my 4th loan.

Message 52 of 1,980
Square Champion

They seem to be coming few and far between that for sure. I've been with square since 2014 I believe and never seen it this slow even during covid it seemed more people were getting approved.  I've done multiple loans usually 74-78% paid and nothing here either. It's billboard time for us! 

Message 53 of 1,980

Did you ever get an offer?

Message 54 of 1,980

I usually recieve an over around 70% paid this time it wasnt till 94% paid and sales are up

Message 55 of 1,980

Was it a decent loan amount? 

Message 56 of 1,980

NO!!! All numbers are up and the last loan 12k was paid in 4 months new offer 4600 lol and its 40% paid before 1st payment due

Message 57 of 1,980
Beta Member

I’m currently sitting at 99% repair on an 18k loan. No offer. We took our loan dec 27,2022 and will have it fully repaid by the end of this month. No new offers yet 😢. And we are needing more space, so another loan at even just that same amount would be amazing. Our sales are up 70% as well. I can’t find the dashboard that I’ve seen once with the green and red numbers to tell you to improve or that you’re doing good on repayment either. 

Message 58 of 1,980

The dashboard is now under the ineligible tab.... 

Message 59 of 1,980

I’m at 100% paid off and nothing yet

Message 60 of 1,980

Recieved an offer yet?

Message 61 of 1,980

Nada @ 85% 

Message 62 of 1,980

Still nothing? I’m also at 85 now. 

Message 63 of 1,980