x

Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm at 71% and usually see a offer by now (between 65%-70&).

Message 1 of 1,980
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm where you are at (minus the actual loan offer part.) Sale are up about 60% over a year ago and processing is up about 65%.  All the other things are in the green.

I think most people's frustrations are that it's just not transparent and there isn't a clear goal to strive for. It is also disheartening to just be told the same quotes over and over. It comes across as uncaring and impersonal. Which if that's the case is fine, that should be conveyed to clear up misconceptions and so people don't get their hopes up. It would also come across as more professional to state those things (economy and such) from Square itself. It would let people know where they stand and can make appropriate decisions. 

3 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi all 👋 @Blackbear579 @DD_2019 @Me2018_ @Swain - I just wanted to drop in to provide some context on Square Loan offers:

Square accounts—including accounts with an active loan—are reviewed for eligibility regularly. You don’t need to contact us or provide any additional information to become eligible for another loan offer. You can check your Square Dashboard (at any time for more information about your current eligibility status.

Offers are not guaranteed and we are unable to predict when your business may receive another offer. Loan offer details, as well as the timing of eligibility, may differ from your current Square loan. You can find additional details here in the Square Loan Eligibility FAQ support article.

If you have any additional questions about Square Loans, you'll need to get in touch with the Square Financial Services Team by logging into your Square account and heading here. The Financial Services Team's business hours are Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM CST.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 96 of 1,980

Best Answer

Hello, @Fca

It's understandable that you're curious about the timeline for a new loan offer after being denied, especially given your previous experience. Every case and account is different, on this platform we do not have greater visibility regarding your account and loan qualifications. 

For Square Loan related questions and Loan availability or eligibility you will want to reach out to the Square Banking team. They are available at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. Our designated team will be more than happy to help you further. 

In addition, we went ahead and merged your post to this existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussion their Square Loans. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 1499 of 1,980

Best Answer

Hello, @bsa77

We understand that not being guaranteed a loan offer can be frustrating. 

If your business isn’t eligible for another loan at this time, rest assured your account is automatically reviewed regularly to determine eligibility.

We recently added a eligibility page that you can navigate to by going to the Loans tab on your Square Dashboard to gain more insight into the status of your Square Loans eligibility. We analyze your business’s data for key factors that determine eligibility, such as processing volume, payment frequency, and account activity. Please note that there are many factors that may affect your eligibility, and accounts are evaluated as a whole.

If you’re eligible for another loan, we’ll notify you through email and in your Square Dashboard.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kacey
Square Loans Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 1620 of 1,980
1,979 REPLIES 1,979

Hey! Have you been approved yet? 

Message 1513 of 1,980

Yes approval few minutes after !

Message 1514 of 1,980
Beta Member

Nice! I am at 82% and just waiting and waiting, my last to loans where at about 79%-84%

Message 1515 of 1,980

I am currently sitting at 79% waiting on an offer. I’m on my first loan though. Paid $6k off in about 6 months. Really could use the extra bump in my business. Do I need to pay my first loan to 100% to get another offer? Thanks yall!

Message 1516 of 1,980

I just hit 79% today and I've had 15 loans with square throughout the years. I can't remember when percentage  I've gotten them at before , but I'll post here when I do get an offer !

Message 1517 of 1,980

I just received my offer at 80% paid off. Was little less than normal but I'm so happy and the terms are the same as usual. 20% payback. Waiting for final approval but otherwise easy application!

Message 1518 of 1,980

There was a time with square that the first offer was the lowest offer. The more you accepted I'm cards the higher the offer went. Have you heard from anyone else if that's what's happening again? I called and asked but they have no answers. 

Message 1519 of 1,980
Square Champion

I'm seeing a mix of a tad higher or I've seen others 1/4 less than previous offers. It seems to be jumping around. 

Message 1520 of 1,980
Beta Member

Was that today?

Message 1521 of 1,980

Congrats! We're getting closer to 60% now and usually get one between 60-70%, so hoping that continues. 

If you don't mind me asking, what percentage of your sales was your loan? It seems like they can be all over the place, so just curious. No worries if you don't want to share! 

Message 1522 of 1,980

thank you all for contributing, 61% all green, got them in the past in 50's, 70's, 80's and 90's %, never in 60's, I  get an offer twice a year, june and december, keep us posted, good luck to you all

Message 1523 of 1,980

We just reached 81% paid off after today. We usually see new renewal offers around 70-ish%, right during the holidays. Some extra holiday inventory would be nice, sooner the better!

Message 1524 of 1,980
Beta Member

84% today still waiting 🥹

Message 1525 of 1,980

Sending good vibes! Guess we're going to have to chug along into December??

Message 1526 of 1,980

13th loan all green 89% waiting….

Message 1527 of 1,980
Beta Member

Hopefully we get that email tomorrow ✌️🙏

Message 1528 of 1,980
Beta Member

85% I think by the end of December I would be at 100% I hope I don’t have to wait that long….  I could really use the loan to make several payments and have a big payback month aswell 

never waited this long 😅🥺🥲

Message 1529 of 1,980
Square Champion

Ugh, unfortunately, my last loan I was 91% paid off in June and received my last loan. Yes, they are still lending you can scroll down and see people post everyday that they just received their loan. It's hard to tell the percentage because it is trending to a higher percentage paid off for most but not all. Last week a few jumped on in their 70s and received a loan offer. I'm at 68% or a tad higher now, on my last loan from June. Good luck, please keep everyone updated it helps to keep others encouraged. 

Message 1530 of 1,980

I’m at 89% and yes it seems like the payoff percentages are a lil higher than usual.But like you said we have to keep one another encouraged aswell as ourselves.thank you 

Message 1531 of 1,980

Just wanted everyone to know that I just got my 4th loan offer.  My second loan offer didn’t come through until after it was 100% paid but was over double the first. Third offer came when I was 80% paid which was only around 15% higher than second. My offer last night came in at 68% paid off and was almost double the third. My last two offers came in when my sales were higher than usual for the week prior. 

hope this helps 

Message 1532 of 1,980

Did you do the bank connect?

Message 1533 of 1,980