x

Can't get square to resync with my square for retail weebly website.

Hello,  Square is not uploading my new inventory items automatically to my square for retail website that uses Weebly. It says that it is synced, but I have even waited a day and still nothing and I have to go in and manually force it to the website. It's 2024. I thought this would have been worked out by now.  Any thoughts? How do I send a service ticket?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Enchantment123,

For clarification, do you have a completely separate Weebly website or are you using a Square Online site? Can you please include a link to your site as well?

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 14

I am using Square Online Site. Link is Home | Enchantment Alley

Message 3 of 14

Thank you for including that link, @Enchantment123, since this is a Square Online site, all items should be automatically syncing. Can you please provide examples of items not syncing, so we can bring this to our team?

Ellie
Message 4 of 14

How am i to provide you with examples? I just put two new items in the inventory with pictures for Hem Luck Buddha incense 20 stick pack logged into incense catagory about 4 hours ago and still nothing on my website 

Message 5 of 14

Hello again, @Enchantment123, for clarification, is this specifically for items not showing in categories or the inventory not showing up properly? We just looked in your account, and it does look like the inventory is showing the same amount in both parts of your account, but just want to make sure we are looking in the right place.

Ellie
Message 6 of 14

No, I'm talking about new inventory items put in on the square side not showing up on the website at all until I go in manually and force them to appear on the website.  No inventory item auto syncs and uploads to the website anymore as it is supposed to do.  Even though it says that square is synced with my website, it is not syncing at all when it comes to putting new inventory in. So, I'm doing double the work. 

It worked when we first started website for about 3 months and then it stopped automatically uploading new inventory to the website and I had to start forcing them on to the website from the online side. I need it to automatically upload new inventory to the website again like it use to and says it does but, currently is not.

Message 7 of 14

For example this item: HEM LUCK BUDDHA 20 stick incense pack, Sku: 511009W, GTIN: [Redacted]243. Is new inventory and was entered in Squareup around 10 hours ago and still has not automatically synced and uploaded to the website under our incense category at all. It says that it visible and available for sale on the website in the settings but, it isn't there on the website at all.

Message 8 of 14

Also, our store hours will not update from the square site either. I have saved it multiple times for our time change on Thursdays to change it to 5pm. But, it will not update on the website either and still displays the old time.

Message 9 of 14

Hey @Enchantment123, I am happy to investigate this further. Can you provide your URL? 

Message 10 of 14

Message 11 of 14

Also, syncing is usually instant but can take up to 24 hours. You can also let them know that we are re-indexing the website and to let us know if they do not see any updates within 24 hours, @Enchantment123

Message 12 of 14

Please let me know when the reindexing has been completed.

Message 13 of 14

Hello @Enchantment123

The re-indexing of your site has been completed. If you are still having problems with the website you will want to reach out to our support team, so they can take a deeper look into this for you. 

You can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. 

You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams here.

JJ
Message 14 of 14