x

Cannot find recently added items easily

Okay, I use to be able to find my recently added items (from the items library to the online store). They were listed as unavailable until I made them available. I wish you could just add a filter of "recently added". I do not know why they are not showing as unavailable anymore either. Cannot find where to fix this for newly added items. by the way, it is NOT faster added items to the online shop with add items from library IF we cannot easily find those items to add to categories etc etc. change but not really that great of a change. why does everything have to be so hard? 

Add items then do a search on each one? some days I add a lot of new things! what a hassle.

Just saying.....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hello @Inannas1 !

I couldn't agree with you more, and I know we're not alone. I know the dev team is aware of this issue, and I'm hoping a fix will be released sooner than later. I miss the days of items added to my main item library were available right away on the online store.

A couple of quick workarounds until the issue is fixed:

-Create your items in the online library versus your main item library. For some reason the items will automatically be available in both libraries.

-Items you've added to your item library can be force-imported by tapping the "Add from Item Library" button on the Site Items section of the online dashboard. This will give you a list of every new item you've added since the last time you clicked that button (and will have an date added column to make it easier to find your new items) and allow you to choose what you add.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 5

awesome I never noticed day added. is that a filter option also? LOl

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Hey @Inannas1 !

It's a column called "Created" in the screen that pops up in the Add Item to Library button. I don't believe it's available in other screens. My bet is the developers thought that having this option on the import screens allows us to find the new items faster... not really needed for the main library?

itemlib.jpg

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 4 of 5

I agree......previously when I added new items they would be unavailable... I then could filter by unavailable item to find the new items i had added..which I liked because it allowed me time to go in and add pics and categories before they were available on my website.....I do not like that it automatically makes them available.  The way it is now makes it difficult.... I don't like the new updates.

Message 5 of 5