x
Admin

Get Expert Feedback About Your Square Online website 🧐

Update: Submissions for this round have closed. Keep an eye out for more rounds in the future!

Hello! 👋

We’re opening up another round of Square Online expert feedback on April 13th, 2022, for one week. If you’re unfamiliar, several times throughout the year we offer expert feedback on sites created with Square Online. This free service is a great opportunity to find out ways you can improve your online presence. 

If you’d like to get expert feedback on your Square Online site, use the button below between April 13th and April 20th to access the submission form.

For more information, see: Square Online Expert Feedback Guidelines and Expectations.

Have a great day! 🌞

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

Thank you for this opportunity 

Message 2 of 50

Hello! 
Thank you for the opportunity to access Square Online expert feedback.
I look forward to any and all suggestions and feedback.
😊

Jennifer Solis
Message 3 of 50

Looking forward to the expert feedback 

Message 4 of 50
Admin

Hi @AikidoStyles. Can you refresh the form and try again? You'll see an error if you aren't logged in, but once you do that and visit the form it should load.

Adam
Message 5 of 50

That did the trick. Thanks Adam 😊

Message 6 of 50
Admin

Hi @Wendycotton and @sbryant - thanks for your comments! Don't forget to click the button above and submit your site if you'd like to get expert feedback. 🙂

Adam
Message 7 of 50

ADAMB - you read my mind! However, when I tried to copy and paste the link/URL to my website, it wouldn't take it!
Look:
Tried "paste" and....nothing. I thought perhaps you have controls set so nobody could post a hot link.
Here's what to search:
cottonmouthshirtsusa
Any browser should work.
Cheers,
Wendycotton

Jennifer Solis
Message 8 of 50
Admin

Hi @Wendycotton! I think it should let you paste it in, but I haven't actually tried it and have only ever typed in website addresses. Can you try typing "cottonmouthshirtsusa.com" into the URL field and submitting? Let me know if you get any error messages.

Adam
Message 9 of 50

Hmm...could it be that simple??! Here goes:

cottonmouthshirtsusa.com 

Ok....crossing fingers! 😊

Jennifer Solis
Message 10 of 50

Didn't work. 🙄
Chuckle...just a thought: you must mean on the submission form, right? 
Not right here, meaning pasting a URL here does not create a hot link?

Jennifer Solis
Message 11 of 50
Admin

Oh! You'll need to use the form and put that in the URL field. It should let you paste it into the field. Don't worry about it being an actual clickable link, though.

Adam
Message 12 of 50

Thanks ADAMB! 😊 💚

Jennifer Solis
Message 13 of 50
Beta Member

I keep trying to submit for expert feedback however I keep receiving the error that the widget could not be displyaed.

Symphony Lyricist
Message 14 of 50
Admin

Hi @lotusflowerom. Underneath that message do you see a form? We're working to get rid of that message, but you should still see a form underneath it that you can use and submit.

Adam
Message 15 of 50
Beta Member

Yes... I filled out the form and after submitting it returns with that message.  It doesn't confirm that the message was accepted.

Symphony Lyricist
Message 16 of 50
Beta Member

me too - not sure if my submission went through or not!

Message 17 of 50

when i submit my website and comments on the form, it blinks and clears the form and goes back to a blank form, how do i know if my info was submitted?

thanks

Message 18 of 50
Admin

When you click the submit button, @BBRImports, do you see a message to confirm submitting? I'm wondering if it's a browser issue. What browser are you using? Can you try logging in with a different browser?

Adam
Message 19 of 50

@BBRImports @AdamB -

Having the same issue; I click the "Submit" and, as BBRIMPORTS states, it DOES just flash and then show a blank form. Good question, "How do I know if my info was submitted".
Are we supposed to receive a confirmation e-mail perhaps? 🤔?

Jennifer Solis
Message 20 of 50
Admin

The form isn't working correctly, it seems. 😕 It would normally display a message saying that your submission was received. I'm adding sites to our list manually until we can get the form fixed.
Adam
Message 21 of 50