x
Admin

Get More Expert Feedback on Your Square Online Store

AdamB_0-1629842222495.jpeg

Hello again! 👋 This meme has nothing to do with this post, but it appeals to my sense of humor and is somewhat related because… fonts!

A few weeks ago, I asked sellers like you to share your Square Online site and get expert feedback. It was a lot of fun - thank you to everyone who commented looking for advice.

If you missed it the first time around, now is your chance to get expert advice for your own store. Comment below and share the website address of your store, and I’ll provide advice and tips you can use to up your game! 😁

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 193
192 REPLIES 192
Beta Member

What a generous offer, @AdamB , thank you! I’d love your thoughts on our restaurant site, vagabondpizza.com. 

Jessica Adams
Vagabond Pizza, Abilene, TX
https://www.vagabondpizza.com
Message 169 of 193
Admin

Hi, @JessicaTX!

First, I just want to say that your site is fantastic. I see everything that I'd want to see: consistent branding, clean layout, well organized content, and importantly, really good product photography.

Do you have any customer testimonials or reviews? That might be something you could add. The product review feature of Square Online could be useful for customers to rate the pizzas and other food they like.

Adam
Message 170 of 193
Beta Member

Thanks for the kind words and tips!

Jessica Adams
Message 171 of 193

I like your site, too, Jessica!  I have relatives all over TX...I'm definitely sending them your way!  Yum!

Message 172 of 193
Beta Member

Thank you!

Jessica Adams
Message 173 of 193
Beta Member

Yes most definitely!!!  Is there a place for people to leave reviews because I get absolutely zero traffic to my website!!!!

sandysfloraldesigns

i also get zero traffic in FB:

sandysfloraldesigns

Message 174 of 193
Beta Member

sandysfloraldesigns.com 

Message 175 of 193
Beta Member

Hi Adam.(btw, My son's name is Adam also) Anyway, I have been doing some changes on my website, backgrounds, fonts etc.., pricing, descriptions, options etc.. I would like to know what I should change and what I should add or remove. I am not getting SALES! I'm not sure if it is my product or my website. Please help! www.customdecorden.com

Nancy McManis
Tags (1)
Message 176 of 193
Beta Member

It's me again. Also, My name has been changed due to a divorce. It is now Nancy McManis. How do I change it on everything?

Nancy McManis
Message 177 of 193
Admin

I don't think it's possible to change the name on an account at this time, unfortunately. You might want to contact our support team to see if that's changed, though.

Adam
Message 178 of 193
Admin

Hello (and hello out there, fellow Adam)! 

I would focus on unifying the branding of the site. For example, I would use black for your navigation menu area rather than red so your logo sits nicely in it. 

How much traffic are you getting and what have you done so far to drive traffic to your site? You could let local customers know about the site and that they can order from there.

Adam
Message 179 of 193
Beta Member

I have zero traffic and nobody leaves reviews but not sure how that works?

Is there a way to drive more traffic to my website without having to pay?

Message 180 of 193
Beta Member

Most of my customers find me by googling “florist 40245” And her from out of town.

I’ve been posting in Nextdoor app in nearby neighborhoods. Still no traffic there although I do have several comments and good reviews.

Message 181 of 193
Beta Member

I also get no feedback on my FB page. Could you look at that for me to see if you can leave a review?

Message 182 of 193
Beta Member

Thank you. I did go change that to black. I have had 19 views in the past 7 days. 11 unique views, not sure what that means. I am on Instagram, Facebook, You tube. Everywhere I can think of to go. I also have a group on Facebook where I advertise. 

Nancy McManis
Message 183 of 193
Beta Member

Please explain what you mean by navigation menu?  If you mean the bar at top: Home, Occasions, etc. the background is currently white not red?

All the “Shop now” buttons are currently turquoise with black lettering.  
what would suggest changing?

Message 184 of 193
Beta Member

He was answering my questions about my website. Mine was red i changed it to black. 

Nancy McManis
Message 185 of 193
Beta Member

sandysfloraldesigns.com

Will be updating featured items for Christmas. 
Wondering why I can’t have people post reviews or get any traffic to my direct website without having to pay?  Am I missing something? If you search Google, “florist 40245”, I’m like the 2nd one that comes up and have all 5 star reviews.

I also created my e-gift card today and spent almost 2 hours on the phone with customer support trying to figure out why we can’t fix the border at the top and bottom of my e-card. They said they would send an article but never did. However, it also didn’t pertain to the issue. The article says that the pixels of the uploaded logo needs to be 600 x 400 tall. I told him that made no sense being that the the logo that I uploaded was 2100 pixels wide and 1200 tall. The border around the sides left and right fit perfectly. It’s the top and bottom that has a bigger border and they couldn’t tell me how to fix it.

Message 186 of 193
Admin

Hi, @MariaRacines! This one is concluded, but I'm starting another one this week. I'll move your post and the other few that came in the last weeks over to that once I publish it so I can answer there. 🙂

Adam
Message 187 of 193

Thank you!!

Message 188 of 193

Hi AdamB,

Can you please view my website for a review and your expert feedback, would be greatly 

appreciated. 😁

Message 189 of 193