x

How do I adjust the business hours that display on my Square Online website?

Why won't my business hours post on the new website I created with weebly?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Business Hours

Message 1 of 100
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How do I edit or update the Pickup and Delivery hours displayed on my website?

It sounds like you updated your business hours within the Locations section of your Square Dashboard!

To change the hours that appear on your website, and for pickup & delivery orders, you can update these hours by heading to your Square Online overview page. On the left-hand side, you'll select Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery to view your location(s).

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.12 AM.png

If you have more than one location set up, you'll see them all here.

To edit the hours for a location, click Edit to the right of the location:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.35 AM.png

On the next page, you'll select the Order timing option:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.05 AM.png

Scroll down to the HOURS section, and edit your hours here!

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.30 AM.png

If you don't see your hours immediately update on your Square Online website, you can also edit what appears on your website by directly making that change. You'll head to Website Edit Site > locate the Location & hours section, and you should be able to edit hours manually here:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 8.11.05 AM.png

I hope this helps clarify how you can edit these hours, but definitely let us know if there are any lingering questions!

This post was updated in October 2021 by a moderator to include updated screenshots and steps.

1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

It sounds like you updated your business hours within the Locations section of your Square Dashboard!

To change the hours that appear on your website, and for pickup & delivery orders, you can update these hours by heading to your Square Online overview page. On the left-hand side, you'll select Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery to view your location(s).

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.12 AM.png

If you have more than one location set up, you'll see them all here.

To edit the hours for a location, click Edit to the right of the location:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.35 AM.png

On the next page, you'll select the Order timing option:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.05 AM.png

Scroll down to the HOURS section, and edit your hours here!

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.30 AM.png

If you don't see your hours immediately update on your Square Online website, you can also edit what appears on your website by directly making that change. You'll head to Website Edit Site > locate the Location & hours section, and you should be able to edit hours manually here:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 8.11.05 AM.png

I hope this helps clarify how you can edit these hours, but definitely let us know if there are any lingering questions!

This post was updated in October 2021 by a moderator to include updated screenshots and steps.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 100
99 REPLIES 99
Admin

I think the main issue for you is that we don't currently let you set different hours for pickup and delivery. In your case they aren't they same hours, so people can schedule a pickup during a time which you are really only offering delivery, and vice versa. Hopefully this is something we can change in the future, though!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 64 of 100

Hi Adam, 

I don't want to set up different hours. I want the scheduling hours to reflect the location hours. However, the scheduling hours show ALL hours, regardless of whether or not the location is Closed. 

What am I doing wrong here? I made ALL my items unavailable so people couldn't buy over the holiday weekend, but now that we are due to re-open tomorrow, I want to be sure people can only schedule pick up during location hours. 

Thanks for your insight. 

Message 65 of 100

Hi.... The pick up scheduler is allowing customers to select hours outside of my location hours. Please help. How can I get these hours to sync up?

Message 66 of 100
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @noeboe80

Welcome back to the Community. 

Double-check the times you have set up for your Online Store pick-ups. This would be under Settings > Pick up & Delivery > Edit Location. 

Here is where you can make sure those times are set for the customer pick-ups and any other settings you have established. 

If those are aligned, please let me know and I will circle back for another solution. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 67 of 100
Beta Member

When my customers place an order online, it tells them their order will be ready in 4 days.  I have all my pickup hours correct, and I have a 30 minute prep time scheduled.  Please advise.

Message 68 of 100

Hi @CurbsideCafe

Can you let us know the site name, and an example of an order number? It sounds like there might be an overlooked setting. 

Message 69 of 100
Beta Member

It's www.ordercoffeecakes.com  I'm not sure of a specific transaction.  I have just heard it from several people.  I don't have a specific transaction to reference.

I am a restaurant, but I'm using the retail website template.

Message 70 of 100

Hey there, @CurbsideCafe

Jumping in for Bernadette on this one. 

Do you know if it's specific items? Or do you have different prep times for any of your items? 

Thank you for checking those settings. I was able to test it out on my end and it gave me the correct pick-up time. 

From what you've described some of your customers are still experiencing this, if you could get a specific example - it will help me figure out where the "4 day pickup time" is coming from. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 71 of 100

I have adjusted my business hours under my location setting but they are not adjusting on my live site. What can I do? You can see below that Friday and Saturday are wrong.Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 10.16.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-06 at 10.19.39 AM.png

Message 72 of 100
Alumni

Check out this thread I moved you to. @_shane

Justin
Message 73 of 100
Beta Member

HELP I am having an issue with my new updated hours not sticking to the correct hours on my website.  I have followed the previous threads with this issue and  it continues to show my old hours. I even spent an hour on the phone with a square tech person and they couldn't get it to stick.  Is anyone having this same issue?  Did you find a solution?  My customers are so frustrated with me and this is making me look bad.  Please help! I don't have a whole day trying to get square to answer to get some help. 

Message 74 of 100

Hi there, @jacdzg2 - thanks for reaching out here on the Community. So sorry to hear that this issue has been prolonged for you. Very strange, indeed.

I'm curious, where do you land after speaking to our Support Team? If they couldn't find a resolution to your issue, did they file a ticket with our Engineers? What specifically was the resolution of your phone call?

I will keep an eye out for your response.

Joe
Message 75 of 100
Beta Member

I changed my business hours under location (we only have 1 location) but it still shows the old hours on our website. I've tried several times to correct the hours.  I click on save each time. I've changed hours in the past without any problems.

Message 76 of 100

Hi there @genuinesw

I was able to fix that for you! It looks like it was just taking a little longer to sync over but it should be displaying the correct hours now. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you out with!

Ellie
Message 77 of 100
Beta Member

Thank you @Ellie We really appreciate it.  

Message 78 of 100
Beta Member

I'm currently having these issues, and to top it off, google keeps changing my hours and the only reason I can think is that it must be pulling from my website. 

Little by little we human beings are confronted with situations that give us more and more clues that we are not perfect.
-Fred Rogers
Message 79 of 100

Hi,

I changed the time below 

Square Dashboard > Account & Settings > BUSINESS > Locations.

but it still shows different time in my home page (Square Weebly)

Can you please help me on this?

Message 80 of 100
Beta Member

Sounds like you probably need to login into weebly and click edit site.  You most likely have your hours written into the location and hours section. You can click on that section and edit them there.

Message 81 of 100

Hi @californiablue6 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I went ahead and merged your post to an existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussed editing their business hours for their Square online Store.

Please see the reply from one of our Community Moderators, @Valentina, which has been marked as the Best Answer.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 82 of 100
Beta Member

I'm having this issue. I've been having this issue for over a year. I usually don't care, but now Google is changing my hours on their site because of the Square site. I have:

- changed the hours on my business location in Square

- changed my hours on pickup/delivery timing

- deleted and re-added the section to the site

- tried to change the hours by typing (you can't edit that box)

the location/hours section is still incorrect. Why doesn't this just sync with my Square Account location/hours? How do I even fix this?

Message 83 of 100

Here is how this is resolved:  go to the same location in both weebly and the square dashboard for hours but look at the ADDRESS.  If they do not match exactly, then the hours will not get updated.  Sounds crazy, but the address mismatch prevents syncing from occurring for the entire widget. As soon as mine was corrected, it immediately synced.  Level 2 tech support figured this out.  
Hope this helps.

Message 84 of 100