x

How to add one size to an item and multiple photos

I am trying to sell vintage clothing with my square site. I want to add items and have their size attached in a way that is obvious when viewing the item. Should I just add the size to the title? I am considering creating categories with all sizes but that will be time consuming especially for men’s pants for example. I would like for shoppers to be able to select small and only see small items. 
it’s very odd to me that square wouldn’t offer, at least templates for items like clothing which needs to include size and multiple photos. How do I add multiple photos of the item for online shoppers?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@stashboxsa There is an option on items to add attributes where you can list sizes etc.  But if you are selling multiple individual unique items, I would just put it in the title when you put the item in.  This really depends on how you want your items to look.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2