x

How to change Stories page title? How can I change the page title for the Stories Overview page? W

Someone asked this same question years ago and there has been no real reply-- just someone saying over and over that you can change the title as you can other page titles. However, the Stories page will NOT allow a page title change.

Can someone who works for Square please advise! Thank you!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

I don't think you can change the Stories name because stories is in the URL. If you want to change the name Stories to your stories name in SEO, go to Online/website/edit site. The click the drop down arrow beside your website name (see photo 1). Then scroll down and you will see Storie Page. Clic k the 3 dots to the right of the Stories section, then click view page settings. From there click SEO and change the Page name to what you want to call your stories page.

screenshot_3061.pngscreenshot_3066.pngscreenshot_3063.pngscreenshot_3064.png

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 2 of 7

You can change every page in URL. Stories is the only one that is greyed out.

Message 3 of 7

Every page name is in the URL but you can change every other page name. Stories is the best shot we have at creating a Blog but the name "stories" doesn't convey that its a blog or make sense for our brand.

This is the only page name that cannot be changed. If you go through the usual steps of changing the name, the are is grayed out and not editable.

A community member asked this same question 3 years ago. No one found a solution and then Square archived the discussion. https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Questions-How-To/How-to-change-Stories-page-title/m-p/244463

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hello @rdemonds,

Could you please share a screenshot of the grayed-out section you mentioned? This will help me identify the specific part you're referring to and provide more accurate assistance.

Message 5 of 7

Screen Shot 2024-02-28 at 11.01.23 AM.png

Message 6 of 7
Super Seller

@isabelle  can this be changed?

Randy Fulk
Korie's Kloset
Big Bows & Sassy Clothes.
Message 7 of 7