x

Scheduling Sale Price Update

I'm trying to schedule a percentage off discount on specific items for a holiday sale. But the wording is confusing me and I'm not sure what percentage to use! And since the example given uses 50% discount, it's very unhelpful. If I want to do a 15% off discount, and set it for 15% it says: "A sale price of 15% of the base price will be automatically applied..." Saying 15% OF the base price makes me think it will be 85% OFF, is that correct?? Should I be using 85% to set the percentage so it's 85% OF the base price, or 15% OFF?? How is this supposed to work??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I couldn't figure out how to add this picture in the original post. If the example just used ANY OTHER percentage it would be much clearer...

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.09.00 AM.png

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Hello @JulieStafford thanks for your question. You would set the percentage off as to what discount you want to give. The wording may be confusing, but if you setup the discount, and then start to run a transaction as a test you'll see how the discount is taken...if you want to offer 15% off the price, then set the percentage at 15%.

Message 3 of 3