x
Beta Member

Shipping from 2 Locations - Total Stock

So we are opening a second location (they are physically far apart).  Our daughter is opeing the second store.

We are hoping that as we take some inventory from Location 1 to Location 2 we can edit the stock in a more "bulk' fashion with the excel spreasdsheet export/inport (any suggestions appreciated!)

Here's the problem I've noticed so far.  I created a "Test Item" with a stock of 5 items in Location 1 and 5 items in Location 2.   When I go to Square Online it correctly list 5 items available for Pickup at either/both Locations.   However, if I choose "Shipping" it doesn't allow me to choose 10 items for shipping , since that is total stock.  (I did notice in another test item that it did properly allow for shipping even if stock was zero at one location -- in other words it allowed for shipping regardless of which location had stock).

Any workaround - or is this something the developers can fix?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @jcrompton oh no! Sorry to hear you are running into issues with your website. I am happy to investigate this further and reach out to our Square Online Team to get more insight on this. Can you first provide your website URL? Also, to confirm you are having these issues with the item called "test" is that correct? 

Message 2 of 2