x

Square Online Error: This item is not available for shipping

Hi,

When my customer's add-in products to their cart and click out they received the message, "This item is not available for shipping." on their cart. All my products are available for shipping and I only have one location set up on my account. Can you please help me get this fixed?

Kind regards,

Analaura 

Message 1 of 52
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Great news! A fix has been implemented by our Engineering Team.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Your site should be functioning as normal now, without any errors related to items not being available for shipping.

If you're not seeing the fix take effect on your site yet, please follow @Soldier58 's suggestion to un-tick the 'shipping' box on each item that doesn't show as available for shipping, and then re-tick the box OR untick the "shipping" under Square Online > Checkout > Advanced Settings >Default Fulfillment. That should trigger the fix.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please comment back on this thread and @ me! Thank you all for your help on this 💡

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 40 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @niceshotdg 👋 Thanks for reaching out and joining us! I can step in for Isabelle in her absence.

If the steps listed in the Best Answer here don't resolve the issue for you, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team directly. They will make sure your site is functioning up to speed!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 43 of 52

Heya, 

I"m having this issue - it won't show domestic shipping, online international and says shipping is not available. 

I tried both your fixes and it didn't work 😞

Message 44 of 52

Welcome to the Seller Community, @sexysadie 👋

Can you post a link to your website, and let us know what item you were testing? I'll be on the lookout for your response. Thanks!

Message 45 of 52

I opted to not have shipping when i initially created my account and now i am trying to add it but it will not show on my webpage. I went to the fulfillment tab and created a shipping profile however it will not show up on my page. SweetTreats716

Message 46 of 52

Hi @SweetTreats716 👋

I'm happy to help you out with this. Can you please post a link to the item on your website that is not showing a shipping option? 

Message 47 of 52

My items are showing as unavailable to ship, I have tried the work around but it doesn't work @isabelle 

Message 48 of 52

Hey @karenauz and welcome to the Community,

As @Joe mentioned above, it'd be best to contact our direct E-Comm CS team who can take a closer look for your account since this issue has been fixed.

If they need to file another ticket for your account, they'll be able to do so there or take a look to see if it's just a setting that needs to be adjusted.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 49 of 52
Beta Member

I'm having this same issue. I've tried the work-around and it isn't working.

Has there been any update on this? I see this thread is fairly old.

Message 50 of 52

I'm sorry you're having trouble.  I thought this issue had been fixed.  It might be that the items you are trying to purchase are out of stock.   Please let me know what you are interested in and I will check my inventory and let you know

Message 51 of 52
Beta Member

I guess I needed to give it a minute after trying the fix above. It appears to be working now.

Message 52 of 52