x

Whats 1 piece of advice you have for starting an online t shirt shop?

any advice welcome...so new to this.. just starting out..come check out my site!!

thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@Closetkays My #1 bit of advice would be to make sure to have a clear written picture of what you are wanting to sell and get some good photos of all of your products to build your online store.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 3

HI, no link was given but with a little back searching I was able to locate.

Business presentation always. 

First impression matters. 

Must have visual appeal.

First impression, adolescent tees?  All generations search for t-shirts, your generation, grandparents, parents, etc. 

All images are female, so immediately think no Men's t-shirts which means a missed sale opportunity.  

Search engines don't index copy & paste descriptions.  SEO will confirm as duplicates.  Traffic will go to your supplier or wholesaler.  Take the time/Make the time for unique text.

Solid black background is hard on eyes.  All websites use white for a reason.  

Busy homepage background.

No header navigation.  (Home, Shop All, FAQs, Themes:  Moms To Be, Jeep, Fall)

Remove -50,000 designs to choose from-  with only 3 categories and 72 items its confusing, where are the rest?

FAQs page, yes, there will be many questions

Size Chart?

Plus Sizes?  XXL is different from 2X

Different Colors?

Shipping time?

Production time?

Mens?

Kids?

You can move the item description under the name by these steps.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, Page: Home down arrow, scroll down to select *any* item, Item Details, scroll down to Description, Show the item description above the buy button - check box

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 8.13.46 AM.png

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 3 of 3