x
Beta Member

why tickets reprint when a discount is added?

When we add a discount on an individual item on a check that has already been printed to the kitchen, that item will reprint to the kitchen. This does not happen when we apply a discount to the entire check only when one item is selected to discount. I cannot find anything in the settings to adjust this. Very frustrating since the food will get made again if we don't remember to pull the ticket in the kitchen. I am using the square register as well as the app on an IPAD.

thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Yikes, never heard of this happening before. Have you tried any troubleshooting like updating the software or performing a factory reset?

If you need help,  give out CS team a holler. They can loop in Engineering if need be. 

@Liveoakcafe 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I have updated the software but have not done a factory reset. I've looked through the settings for the printers and for the discounts and cannot find a reason why it does this. 

Message 3 of 4

Commenting for updates. I am having the same issue as well. Would appreciate a fix for this, as to save paper and confusion to avoid duplicate orders!

Message 4 of 4