x

Is there a way to put a special message on the online order tickets?

We would like to use the online order tickets that print out from our online store to communicate new information like new hours or specials. I know how to do this with the printed receipts and emailed receipts. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community and thanks for your question, @Jshangler.

You can customize store emails that are sent from your Square Online store and include extra information like that. You can also customize your printed receipts to include custom text as well.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

Similar question. I would like to add our Wi-Fi password and restroom entry code to the bottom of our drink tickets. I'm aware that I can add custom text to receipts, but that won't work for us. Can I add custom text to order tickets? 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @CoffeeCat 👋

I see this is your first post here in the Community, welcome!

That's an interesting question. 

Let me make sure I'm understanding correctly. When someone orders a drink, are you printing an order ticket for the customer instead of a receipt? 

Asking because this is different from most places, where order tickets will go to the bar or kitchen printer and the customer will only get their receipt. 

Order tickets don't have as many customization options because, in most cases, customers don't get to see them. 

I'd like to understand more about your setup, that way we may be able to come up with a workaround. 

What's the reason behind handing the customer an order ticket and not a receipt?

It would also be helpful to know the hardware and software you will be using to print these tickets. 

Let me know and I'll see what I can find. 

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4