x

How to remove an item from the Online Item List without deleting it?

We have an Online store with hundreds of items (each individual pieces of art). Every two weeks we add more inventory at a certain time. I am adding items prior to that time and marking them as ‘unavailable’. Then at the time of the sale I have to weed through all of my items and mark those as ‘available’. This is tedious. I really would like a way to be able to filter the Item List and only show those items that have inventory greater than 0. The only work-around I have is to delete the items that have sold, which I don’t really like doing in case we have a return down the road. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to do this or better go about it. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

There isn't such filter available in the Item Library section of the site editor. However, instead of going into each item and mark available, You can check the box next to each desired item from the library list, then hit the three dots at the top right corner to mark available in bulk. Not sure if that's what you mean by 'weedling through your items'

@SSStudio

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2