x

Inventory - new items not showing up online

I have added 4 new items via the "online>items>site items" page.  I have updated their inventory under the "variations" section as I have done in the past..if I am remembering correctly.  The stock doesn't show up on the list view as the other items show stock.  When I go to my dashboard and look at the same list under the "item library" i see the stock as it should be but when I go to my online shop they are not there at all.  Can someone suggest what I may be doing wrong?  Please. 🐵

Perhaps I'm not adding them correctly?  The rest of the shop was added in this manner with no issues 7 months ago.

Thanks -- Scott

Message 1 of 49
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

HI, there is a known Square sync issue.  If you are adding items during the busiest time of the day the sync / lag will be longer.  You can check them later and they should display correctly.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 49
48 REPLIES 48

I am having the same issues. None if my new inventory count is showing online. I can't get a straight answer from anyone at customer service. They told me to wait 24 hours for my items to sync. Its been days and it still isn't automatically syncing. am i missing a step? 

Message 43 of 49

It is Aug 28, 2023, and I am having this issue. I have everything labeled as Visible, i have item sync on, and still nothing is showing up

Message 44 of 49

I am having the same problem.  Within the last two days, the inventory on one (only one) of my sites became entirely unavailable.  Not sure why, I've checked the Community boards and tried everything mentioned there.

Message 45 of 49

I was having a similar issue with a service library item. It wasnt new, but I accidentally removed it from the location and was no longer appearing as an option to book. So incase it might help someone, Service Library/Item> Locations (Under item description) turn on for your desired location or select "All locations". Hope this helps someone with similar issue.

Message 46 of 49

November 2023, my items are listed as visible but are not showing up on my website.  After reading all of the comments I still have not found a resolution to this issue.  Can anyone help?

Message 47 of 49

Feb 2024, having the same problem with our retail site. Items added within the last three weeks are not showing up online - on the website OR in the list of Online Items. I've tried duplicating an already visible item (didn't work) and have gone through the checklist of possible conflicts, none of them apply. Square customer service could not get into our account to check without speaking to an authorized user (I only show up as an employee). 

Message 48 of 49
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @ArisanGallery, I am sorry you are having issues with your items not showing. I want to get more details, so I can investigate this further. Were the items added from the Dashboard or the app? Please provide us with some item names that are currently not showing. Also, your URL as well. 

Message 49 of 49