x
Beta Member

Putting everything in my store on sale

Is there a way (other than a discount code)  or hand-entering alternate prices to put everything in my store on sale for a percentage of the list price?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @JKO at this time, the quickest way to adjust the Sale Price for your items without using a discount would be by editing your items in Bulk and Selecting Update Sale Price.

If you have Square Online Plus you can even schedule these Sales to Start and End

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@JKO ;

Neither of the below methods require a Discount code but do require a name for the discount.

The fastest way would be to make a Manual Discount for say 10% off that you manually apply at checkout.  You ring up all Items then press the green Discounts button choose your 10% discount and it applies to everything at once in the cart.  This will show the total of the 10% off at the bottom of your receipts. 

The second fastest might be setting up an Automatic Discount for all your categories.

If you wanted all your products at say 10% off you could make a 10% discount that automatically applies to certain Items or certain Categories.   So in my case trying to apply this to 6000 plus items would take VERY long to assign all items.  But you can also assign the Discount to your Categories (in my case 200 plus categories)   still long to assign but not as long as 6000 items.

This way takes longer to setup but applies automatically at checkout and shows the discount per item.

Here is more on Discounts:  

3955-create-and-manage-discounts 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3