x

what barcode printer to use with a square terminal

We are just starting out and we have the square terminal. I can see the barcode scanners that work with it but I'm lost on what barcode printer to purchase. Does any barcode printer I purchase "like off Amazon or Office Depot" work? If not I'm not finding which square printer would work. Thanks so much.

Message 1 of 22
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

You’re AWESOME!!! Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day and/night to help others. I’ve been so upset and confused due to the limitations for making barcodes inside of square. I suppose with all of the new small businesses and those limitations, that would be the resin there is a national shortage on those darn zd410 printers. Some vendors are capitalizing on that and marking them up to $500! Shame on them for that. Thank you again, I’ll try the printer you’ve recommended! I appreciate you!!

View Best Answer >

Message 14 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

If you're still looking for a solution, use Deli Label. It's a Square Approved partner integration that syncs with your Square catalog to generate price-embedded barcodes. It works great with a scale for variable weight items or just get the printer to print a barcode label for all your retail items. We developed it for our farm market and now have it used by everyone from butcher shops and bakeries to clothing stores and artisan crafts. Basically, anything you want to scan at your register and no more maintaining a separate price database for labels. DeliLabel.app

Message 22 of 22