x

Apply Pay Option Not Showing on Square Online

As the title states even though it is enabled in the Square Online > Checkout menu it's not showing up when accessing the website on latest iOS on iPhone 11 Pro with Safari browser.

How could I have the customers see the Apply Pay option?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello,@aplusburger - Welcome to our Seller Community! 🥳

I've looked into this for you with our Weebly team. We were able to replicate the issue on our end with 2 other representatives. There seems to be a bug with our Apple Pay option in Safari as one of them was able to view the Apple Pay option but the second rep was not.

Please give us a call so we can troubleshoot your account further. We will need to send your case and account to our Advance Support Team. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

I am having the same problem. Customer says they can see that we accept Apple Pay but is unable to use Apple Pay.

Message 3 of 7

I'm currently only seeing a Google Pay option and add to cart with the Safari browser. Is there a way to add a widget for Apple Pay? Or has this issue been resolved? Thanks!

Message 4 of 7

Thanks for reaching out, @Harmony2c 👋

I can see Apple Pay as an option in Safari on my device. Were you able to resolve this on your own, or did you receive assistance from the support team?

Message 5 of 7

Hello @BernadetteA! Thanks I see it now. That must have been a weird glitch because the feature was not accessible on safari or iphone on Wednesday evening (3/16). Thanks again! 

Message 6 of 7

I'm glad to hear it is working properly for you now! Thanks for confirming. 😊

Message 7 of 7