x

Custom Donation Amounts stopped working

All my donation items that featured a custom amount option have stopped working.  The last custom donation amount I received was on 12/29/22 and I did not change any item settings since that date.  The items are set up as Donation type and the Allow Custom Donation Amount radio button is set to active, but the donation amount box does not show and the donate button on the published website is "Not Available".  Has the custom donation feature been removed or am I now missing something to get this to work again.  In the Items Library there is this message: "Some variations of this item don’t have a price, and will be unavailable for purchase and will not be displayed on your site until the price is added".  For reference please see https://www.lynnclassicalalumni.org/named-scholarships

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Update:  Instead of trying to make the existing donation items work again, I ended up deleting all items that had a Custom Amount feature and recreating new ones, which appear to be working properly now, so I'm assuming something happened during a site update that "broke" the function.  Fingers crossed this won't be a repetitive issue. 🤞    

Message 2 of 2