x

Problem Adjusting Set Business Hours

I want to slightly adjust my business hours on Fridays. When I go to Appointments Dashboard > Locations > select my location > scroll down to hours, it's blank. (screenshot attached)

Shouldn't I be able to see my existing business hours here, to make a slight adjustment? It seems my only option here is to start over?

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 10.30.56 AM.png

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @KristyLin, I have an idea as to why you're getting blank hours. 🤔 💡

So the screen shot you provided is the business hours setting under locations. The flow you described will actually land you in the Account & Settings section of the Dashboard as well. That's why you are seeing a page for business hours with nothing listed. 

I think you might be looking for staff hours. This setting controls the availability of booking a staff member. To find this setting just follow these steps: 

1. Select Appointments from your Dashboard options. 
  2. Select Staff from the top of the screen.
  3. Then click on the staff members hours you would like to change.
  4. This will create a pop up on the right side of your screen with a Manage Staff Hours section. 

These hours can be independent of business hours, or reflect them as well! Please let me know if you have any other questions. 😀

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hello @KristyLin, I have an idea as to why you're getting blank hours. 🤔 💡

So the screen shot you provided is the business hours setting under locations. The flow you described will actually land you in the Account & Settings section of the Dashboard as well. That's why you are seeing a page for business hours with nothing listed. 

I think you might be looking for staff hours. This setting controls the availability of booking a staff member. To find this setting just follow these steps: 

1. Select Appointments from your Dashboard options. 
  2. Select Staff from the top of the screen.
  3. Then click on the staff members hours you would like to change.
  4. This will create a pop up on the right side of your screen with a Manage Staff Hours section. 

These hours can be independent of business hours, or reflect them as well! Please let me know if you have any other questions. 😀

Message 2 of 6

Thanks, Chad! I will try this and report back ASAP.

Message 3 of 6

That worked! Thanks.

Message 4 of 6

I don't have that option on my square.  I don't have any locations.  WTF.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Venus17 

I would love to lend a hand and point you in the right direction. Would you mind sharing some details about your situation?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6