x

Has anyone had success integrating a customer display?

Good morning, I have tried everything I know to get the Square POS to work with my customer display. Both the iPad Square Register and the iPad Mini are running version 9.3.1. iOS does not allow two iOS devices to communicate via Bluetooth (both devices have Bluetooth on; but are not seeing each other). Apple recommends keeping "Handoff" turned-on so they will communicate. Obviously, this does not work either. 

I have followed all procedures on this link...still no luck.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5492-customer-display

Any advise/direction would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Hi everyone, I know Square is great for the Ipad & Mac family but a couple of us Android users just joined the community. Is there anyway that we would be getting an app for the Customer disply too? It is such a great feature to have. I don't think my clients would tolerate staring at my face longer while I ring them up (even a great smile does not help these days).

Thanks.

Message 22 of 27

diddo that request.. we android users need the customer display with signing capabilites. Like what Clover POS does.

Message 23 of 27
Square

@IDixon - We'll be sure to pass along your feedback! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 24 of 27

Hi. I would love to be able to make my customers sign, tip and give me their email thru the "customer display"

thanks

Message 25 of 27
Admin

Hi @JorgeDominguez, welcome to the seller community!

Thanks for bringing this up. We don't currently offer a setting that would allow you to accomplish all of these requests, though I can see how this type of setup would be useful for many kinds of businesses. Rest assured that I'll be sharing your post with our Product Liaison team — keep in touch for updates!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 26 of 27

Thank you so much for the heads up.

Message 27 of 27