x

How long should it take to publish my site?

I finished my website, but publishing is taking longer than it seems like it should. How long should this process take? The domain is a free weebly domain, so I did not expect much of a delay for it to go live. 

schechterssugarshack.weebly.com

Message 1 of 6
2 Best Answers

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply! I am certain that I hit the publish button. A window popped up that says "Publishing" in the top left corner, and in the middle, there are spinning dots and it says "please wait while we publish your site."

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

Ok.  I just wanted to be sure.  There seems to be a problem with the internals of your account that only Customer Success can take care of.  They are not in today (holiday weekend), but you can contact them here tomorrow.

I wish you well.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Hi @SchechtersSugar.  Are you sure that you hit the Publish button?  Or the Preview/Publish button?  Whichever you have for your platform.  Site publishing is instantaneous.  There is no delay.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply! I am certain that I hit the publish button. A window popped up that says "Publishing" in the top left corner, and in the middle, there are spinning dots and it says "please wait while we publish your site."

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

Ok.  I just wanted to be sure.  There seems to be a problem with the internals of your account that only Customer Success can take care of.  They are not in today (holiday weekend), but you can contact them here tomorrow.

I wish you well.

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 6

Got it-- thanks for the info!

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

Hey there Schechterssugar,

When you publish or republish your site, it should be almost right away, at least from our experience.  Perhaps, clearing your web browsers history, temp files, etc., then closing the browser and then reopening the browser "may" produce some different results.  Just a suggestion from personal experiences of course.

jk

Message 6 of 6