x

Just got a pixel 4 no jack? Need help

Just got a new pixel 4 with no jack? Need help

Message 1 of 2
1 Verified Answer
Joe
Verified Answer

Re: Just got a pixel 4 no jack? Need help

Hi there, @Pirate27 - so glad you reached out here! We appreciate you chiming in on the Seller Community for the first time. We are happy to have you! 👏

Whenever we are posed questions about device compatibility with our hardware, we usually point to our Device Compatibility page where Sellers can search what devices are proven to work with your phone. However, due to the Pixel 4 being so new, we have yet to get confirmation from our engineers on which hardware is fully compatible.

Our reader that seems to be most widely compatible would be the Contactless & Chip Card reader, which pairs to your device via Bluetooth. This reader has proven to be most reliable in terms of syncing up with newer devices.

Our Product Team is actively working on updating Pixel 4 compatibility, and should have a more definitive hardware offering for this device soon. We appreciate you patience!

Let me know if you have any questions. I am here to help! 

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Pirate27 - so glad you reached out here! We appreciate you chiming in on the Seller Community for the first time. We are happy to have you! 👏

Whenever we are posed questions about device compatibility with our hardware, we usually point to our Device Compatibility page where Sellers can search what devices are proven to work with your phone. However, due to the Pixel 4 being so new, we have yet to get confirmation from our engineers on which hardware is fully compatible.

Our reader that seems to be most widely compatible would be the Contactless & Chip Card reader, which pairs to your device via Bluetooth. This reader has proven to be most reliable in terms of syncing up with newer devices.

Our Product Team is actively working on updating Pixel 4 compatibility, and should have a more definitive hardware offering for this device soon. We appreciate you patience!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2