x

My sales report is blank

logged in to check  my sales  reports this morning because I didn't get any emails from square since 4/7 and no deposits since my Thursday one. My sales reports are blank! As if I had no sales at all, anyone else seeing this? I can't contact Square support until Monday.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @RusticBBQ.  All of my reports are fine everywhere.  And I do not see any Square outages or of other users having issues.  So…

Is it the dashboard/web sales report that isn’t working for you?  If so, my first recommendation would be to clear your browser history, cookies and cache.  Then reboot your computer/tablet and try again.  That often fixes and weirdness that might have happened inside your browser.

If it is a POS-based report, it often helps to force quite the POS, restart it and try again.  If that doesn’t work, maybe there is something wrong with your POS app and deleting and reinstalling it would help, if you have a POS you don’t need right now.

Beyond that, I’m out of ideas.  It sounds like you are having an internal account-specific issue and, if so, only the support team can help you after this holiday weekend is over.  Best of luck.

Oh… about your deposits.  If you meant that the last deposit you received was Friday for Thursday sales, that is normal.  Deposits for Friday thru Sunday sales never show up in our accounts until Monday/Tuesday unless we do instant transfers.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2