x

Reports

Hello, I have been having an issue with Square Reports. When I run a sales report for my employee, their tips on the report do not match the tips that are being added into their paycheck as well as their commission sales. I have to manually go through each sale and tally up the commission myself. This issue started in February 2021. I also receive an error when I export any sales report. I have reached out to square and was told that the issue is my browser. I know the issue is NOT my browser or computer because I have tried to export on other devices. As a small business owner I rely on these reports to be correct in order to pay my employees. Please help.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Oh no, @newleafhair🍃

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our team can dig into your account along with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2