x
Beta Member

Store will not open in Internet Explorer

Due to various reasons I have had to re-make my store, it now opens in Chrome, Edge and Firefox but not Internet Explorer. Any ideas as to why and how can I fix this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @lauradean-1965

There are some glitches with those other internet browsers, so I always recommend using Google Chrome anyway. It will help eleviate those glitches you're experiencing. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

I do use Chrome myself, my concern is that some of my customers may use Internet Explorer and the website does not open in IE. I can tell my friends and family that it will only work in Chrome, Firefox and Edge but if someone I don't know, a potential new customer is using Internet Explorer and tries to go to the site it won't open and I would have just lost a customer.

Message 3 of 5

Have you solved this problem? I am experiencing  same, multiple times  receiving email asking where is website. This started when we switched to  square website the majority of customers are older and I bet still using  IE. I never use IE had no clue this was an issue.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @Candlelicious 

At this point, our Square Dashboard and Square Online is least compatible with Internet Explorer when it comes to browsers. We highly suggest using Google Chrome or Fire Fox. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 5 of 5