x

Trouble with Spocket dropship items showing unavailable

When using Spocket for dropshipping, I'm encountering the following issues.

1) Error message received by Square:

Looks like you won’t be able to sell this item online because it’s unavailable at the shipping location.

My items show in both the account and online Items list. When changing items to Available, the function does not work and the item remains Unavailable (so far I have been unable to override this). Is there a different option for shipping which isn't in the instructions since these are dropshipped products and not in my actual store inventory? I've tried everything I can to get the Items to show as available, but haven't had any luck. I would think that under Fulfillment, there would be an option for Dropshipping to make the setup easier.

2) Only 1 image imports over from Spocket although all images are selected within Spocket. How do you import all images?

Thanks for any assistance!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Soly- I see this is your first post in the Seller Community, so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

You are getting that error message on the Square app or in Spocket? Please provide screenshots of what you are seeing on your end. That will be helpful. To be honest with integration issues we are limited in the support we can provide. But I will take a look into this on our end and see what we can do. 

Message 2 of 4

Hi! Thanks for your assistance!  I'm receiving the errors on Square (everything looks correct on the Spocket side). See below screenshot. After clicking 'Manage availability', and changing to Available, the change doesn't take and the item remains Unavailable.  Do I need to add a Dropship location?Unavailable at shipping location.png

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @Soly

I'm not familiar with Sprocket, but I'm happy to look into this for you. Can you please post a link to your website as well? 

Message 4 of 4