x

Update issues...

Phone keeps updating square everytime I connect but never progresses...will not finish... got to 27 percent once but stopped. How do I get it to complete or stop starting everytime I connect?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

So sorry to hear about the trouble! With a bit of troubleshooting, we should be able to get your reader updated. To get started, have you tried removing the Square Register app, and the reinstalling it? How are you connecting to the internet? 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 3

Greetings. I am not entirely sure what is happening with your service except that it sounds more like an issue with your phone. You may need to try to shut your phone off completely, and then turn it back on (re-boot), and see if that helps. You may have to delete the App and re-install the App if that doesn't work. You may also have to check and see if you are not running more applications than your individual phone can handle. Sometimes, I just have too many pictures saved and it seems to seize up over it (1,000 seems to be my limit!)  I hope this helps in some way.

Message 3 of 3