x

Why am I not receiving my exported reports?

I've tried several times to receive my exported reports, but never receive them. I used to get them when I requested them. But, over the past few months, I get the little pop-up that says they'll be sent and that I'll be notified when they're ready, but I never receive them. I spoke with someone a while ago, who was able to send them to me. But, I'd like to be able to just order and receive them like I used to. Please advise. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @AFM,

I'm a bit confused on what exactly you're talking about here.

Can you be more specific on what reports and where they used to be sent?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

Online store > orders > export orders (top right of page)

From there, I request the time frame from which I need orders exported, and get a pop-up message that those orders have been exported and that I will receive notice once they’re ready to download.

It used to be that, about five minutes later, I would receive an email notice indicating that the files were ready, with a link to those files in the email. Now, I neither receive the email nor the exported file report. 

Message 3 of 7

@AFM Have you checked your downloads section on your computer?

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help here since it exports them to Excel/other programs outside of Square but I imagine they'd be in there still. 

Ashley C
Message 4 of 7

They are not in my Excel folder. They send the file as a download. A hyperlink. I've added screen shots. There are comments under each, if you select each photo separately.  I'm quite familiar with the platform, and am quite aware of the capabilities I previously had, which no longer exist. They're not in my trash or spam email, and the download didn't automatically land in my Excel file. I never receive the email I'm told I will receive and I do not receive the downloaded files. Hoping to find someone in technical support who might have some insight on the online order page and its functionalities. 1. See button at the top right1. See button at the top right2. That button leads me to this pop-up screen, which allows me to filter by date.2. That button leads me to this pop-up screen, which allows me to filter by date.3. I select the date range, and then select "start."3. I select the date range, and then select "start."I get the message you see at the top of this screen shot, but never receive the file.I get the message you see at the top of this screen shot, but never receive the file.

Message 5 of 7

I'd recommend reaching out to our direct CS team on this one @AFM.

You can reach them by phone or email here

Ashley C
Message 6 of 7

Will do. Thanks.

Message 7 of 7