x

Why isn't Instant Deposit available?

Short and sweet. I need to make a desposit into my bank account today by 5pm (East Coast). It is Currently 3:43 and I tried to make an instant deposit of over $800 and it said that it failed w/o stating the reason. I am depending on this money for the weekend and im getting worried. I never had this experience before so im curious to know why is it happening now.

The other thing is that I was actually trying to call customer service about my issue but it said my acct is not available for a customer code. Again, why?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @SFGDcorp, thanks for flagging this and I'm so sorry for the frustration. We are working to resolve some issues with Instant Deposits—keep an eye on our status page for the latest: www.issquareup.com.

As for your phone code question, I'll surface your post with our Customer Success Team and ask someone to reach out. You should be able to get your code by following these steps: Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

Thanks for your patience as we look into these issues.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

There is a problem today with instant deposit. They are working on a fix. 

Check out out this link for more info. https://www.issquareup.com/

Message 3 of 4

Wow that was a fast reply!!!! This was my 1st time posting to the community and great expericne i must say. thank you kindly sir. 

Message 4 of 4