x

WooCommerce. Sales are coming in; Square charges; transactions not showing up on dashboard

WooCommerce is working; Square is accepting the charges. However no transactions are on my Square dashboard and I'm not getting funds. Suggestions appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @KStav, thanks for surfacing this and welcome to the seller community.

You should be able to track payments from the Sales tab in your online Square Dashboard once they've completed processing. If these payments still aren't showing up or if you're not able to locate your deposit, please let our Support Team know — they'll take a closer look into this for you as soon as possible. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

I cannot see them on my dashboard; and they are not being deposited. I put in a ticket on Friday but have not had any further update.

Message 3 of 6

We're having the same issue, except your support team is only available Monday-Friday 6-6pm PST which is not helpful for businesses running on the weekend.

Message 4 of 6
Admin

@GGL123 I'm very sorry that we don't provide phone support over the weekend. If you're not seeing sales on your Dashboard one thing to double check is that you've signed in using the correct email address and password. 

If you've confirmed that you're using the correct details to sign in and this happens over the weekend you can email our team and they'll be able to investigate this further.

I really appreciate your patience while we work to increase our phone coverage.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 6
Admin

Thanks for following up on this @KStav

I've just asked our team to check on the status of your ticket and to send you an update by email as soon as possible. If needed, you can also call our Support team at http://squ.re/contact.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6