x

browser login not working

For the past couple days, since Square was having an online problem then fixed, I cannot log into my account on my computer using Chrome browser, which is up to date. Tried clearing cache resetting cookies, etc. and nothing is working. All I get is a spinning circle and the words loading dashboard, but nothing loads. I was first told by support there were no problems, then later that day after another support call the support team stated this was happening across the board with everyone. FYI - I can use the Square app on my phone, which is too small for me to do anything, which is why I need to be able to login to my account via my computer.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

I am getting "An error has occurred. Please try again later." No spinning .... but I was able to log into the Community area without any issue.

Message 22 of 23

I had basically the same problem. Could not log into my account, but was able to log into the community area.

Got no place with Square nor my internet service provider and after a month of frustration and contacting both companies multiple times, my internet service provider finally found the issue on their end. Not sure what they did to correct this, but now all is working as it should.

Message 23 of 23