x

hidden items not showing in category on dashboard but show on POS

I created a new category, put items in the category from my dashboard, choose to mark them as "hidden" until they arrive and can be put in stock. but now, if i go to the category it says there are no items in the category and I can't find them in the Items List, but they show up in my POS and the Online site. WTF? Now I can't edit them, what do I do?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

@pudgysshop Probably obvious questions, but…

1. per the screen shot below, does the circled drop down on your Item List show “All Categories?”
  2. If you search for an item from the item list, does it show up and can you edit it?

C2A54D6F-98BE-4BF1-AF1C-161FDB187F63.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 5

Yes I tried that too. If I do a search for one of the new items, nothing comes up. Not in search, the items category nor all categories 

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

@pudgysshop I’ll add this, since I just saw it.  Seems that the Item Library is experience degraded performance.  Here’s a screen shot from https://www.issquareup.com/

732CA48B-F0B3-4F2F-86AB-F11FE74A364E.png

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 4 of 5

Yeah, I saw that message this morning. Checked again and now the items are showing in the category. Hope it stays that way. that's for everyone's help on this. Seems to be a Square system issue yet again. 

Message 5 of 5