x

New product is not showing up on my Facebook catalog so I am not able to tag product on a post.

The last few days when I add a product to Square for retail it shows up on my website (weebly) but not on my Facebook catalog. So I'm not able to tag products on my FB and Instagram post.

This just started happening the last couple of days. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there, @acwiakala

Welcome to the Community! 

To start, I wanted to know if you have reached out to Facebook at all. I would recommend to see if it is something on their end first. If it's not them then, please let me know.

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Best Answer

Hey there, @acwiakala

Welcome to the Community! 

To start, I wanted to know if you have reached out to Facebook at all. I would recommend to see if it is something on their end first. If it's not them then, please let me know.

Thank you! 

Kassi
Message 2 of 12

Hello! After connecting my Weebly site to my Facebook pixel my Instagram product tags are just stuck "in review." This was not happening until YESTERDAY. Now, any product I add to my site, that is transferred to my FB catalog is "in review" when tagged on Instagram. ANY help is appreciated!!!!!!! 

Message 3 of 12
Alumni

Hi @jules99,

As Kassi mentioned above, I would recommend reaching out to Facebook/Instagram support first to see if they are experiencing and issues with their integration. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 12

I've successfully synced my Square Online Shop items to Facebook and can tag products now to direct customers to purchase on the website. Square is showing that my Instagram is also linked, but when I try to add Product Tags on Instagram posts, it shows the correct Product Catalog but tells me I have 0 Products from Facebook Pages, Business Manager and Product Catalogs. Any suggestions for how I can get them to appear? Thanks in advance.

Message 5 of 12
Admin

@jules99 Hi again! Were you ever able to reach out to Instagram and find out what the issue might have been? If so would you mind sharing for @creativenest?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 12

I am having the same issue, has anyone gotten an answer on how to fix?

Message 7 of 12

Hi @creativelybent - Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

If you need assistance with Facebook and Instagram shopping through Square Online, contact Facebook’s support team or visit Facebook’s Business Center for more information on troubleshooting.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 8 of 12

its not a facebook or instagram problem. Im having a similar issue and ive reached out to them already. Ive contacted square support and their no help

Message 9 of 12
Beta Member

Has anyone had any luck with this? I've been going through both Square and Facebook's tutorials and can't fix this issue. Some of my products are there but most are not. 

Message 10 of 12

Hi @soapbubbles - I'm sorry to hear that this issue has brought you to the Seller Community 😥

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account and settings with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community. For this type of issue, I suggest that you get in touch with our Support Team. If you haven't already, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Message 11 of 12
Beta Member

Thank you, I will do that.

Message 12 of 12