x
Admin

Get Expert Feedback on Your Square Online Store, December 2021 Edition

AdamB_0-1637690730791.png

Hello again!

It’s time for the holiday 2021 edition of “Get Expert Feedback on Your Square Online Store”!  🎁 🎁 🎁

Now is a really great time to make some changes in preparation for the holiday shopping season. Just like the other threads in this series, comment below with a link to your Square Online store. I’ll take a look and provide some tips and advice you can use to take your online store to the next level. 

This event will run until December 16th. 

Related:

Get More Expert Feedback on Your Square Online Store

Get Expert Feedback on Your Square Online Store

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 353
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Get Expert Feedback on Your Square Online Store, December 2021 Edition

12/13 Update: The response has been fantastic! Just so everyone is aware, if you haven't gotten a response yet - don't worry. We'll get to your site over the next couple of weeks. We'll also tag you when we reply, so you'll get an additional email saying one of us "mentioned" you.

352 REPLIES 352

I would lilke feedback on my store www.kjscakerybakery.com

Message 337 of 353

I would love feedback .http://paradiseicemore.com I have put this 3 times and still waiting.

Message 338 of 353
Admin

Hi @aeromans1. Thanks for your patience!

What items are your top sellers? You might want to consider using a featured items section to highlight those near the top of your homepage. This reduces the effort for customers to buy items that they tend to purchase the most. 

I would also consider adding a "contact us" page. You can add a contact form to the page, and also include the address and phone number so everything is centralized to one place on your site.

Adam
Message 339 of 353

Thank You Adam!!!!!!!!!!

Message 340 of 353
Beta Member

hi my website is officialteatimes.com 

Message 341 of 353

Would love some advice on my site! Thank you for your feedback in advance!! It is greatly appreciated!! 

https://anaicco.square.site/ 

Message 342 of 353

Hi Adam

Not sure if you replied as there are thousands of emails and I might have missed it. My web site is www.tranquilityskin.com and my square online store is https://tranquilityskin.square.site/s/shop. Would love any suggestions. 
thank you!

Message 343 of 353
Admin

Hi @tranquilityskin - hopefully it will be easier to see that I've replied since I'm tagging you.

Your site looks really nice! The main thing that jumps out at me initially is that there aren't too many images on the homepage. A few well-placed images can help engage visitors when the first land on your site. I like the image you use at the top of other pages, so something like that would work well. I'd also recommend adding a button to the section to motivate buyers to take an action. You also might consider adding the Instagram section to your homepage if you're using that to promote your business - it'll get you more followers.

Adam
Message 344 of 353
Super Seller Alumni

I would like feedback, https://menu.thenovellus.com

Message 345 of 353
Admin

You've got a great start going for your online ordering page, @BeChewzy. I think what your homepage needs is a little bit more extra info about the business itself. An "about us" section and a "contact us" section, for example. I'd also recommend adding the address, phone number, and hours to the footer. I would also recommend adding images for all items where possible, partly for consistency but also because it will make visitors hungry! 🙂 

Adam
Message 346 of 353
Admin

12/13 Update: The response has been fantastic! Just so everyone is aware, if you haven't gotten a response yet - don't worry. We'll get to your site over the next couple of weeks. We'll also tag you when we reply, so you'll get an additional email saying one of us "mentioned" you.

Adam
Message 347 of 353

I would love your thoughts on my site: coffee-inspired.square.site 

I just opened and plan to update inventory/rotate it regularly. Already, I am trying to adjust my shipping rates (continue free shipping with a non-sale price) and may add more pix (needed?). Thanks in advance!

Message 348 of 353
Admin

More pictures is often a great idea, @Coffee-inspired!

Do you have a business logo? I like the image you have on your homepage, but I don't feel that it works very well as a business logo. It's totally okay if you don't have one - you could use text instead. I'm also thinking you might try switching the layout of your header section to one where the image is on the right and your text is on the left. This will let visitors see the full image and text more easily.  Do you have a simple catchphrase or saying that resonates with your business? I'm also thinking you could move the text you have there now to it's own "about us" section, then use a simply phrase with the "order now" button.

Adam
Message 349 of 353

Please take a look as it's my first attempt: www.papermoonphl.com

Message 350 of 353
Admin

You did a great job, @kyletheresa! To things that jump out at me as opportunities for the site:

1. An instagram section - are you using social media for promotion? This will be a great way to get followers.

2. Using stories like a blog - given what you are doing with the business, stories seems like a great opportunity to talk about your collaborators and the local community.

Adam
Message 351 of 353
Beta Member

I don’t know if I’m too late…..

www.MarketplaceCafe.co

Message 352 of 353
Admin

Hi @CurbsideCafe. This particular round is closed, however I'm planning on it doing it again very soon. You shouldn't have to wait long. 😁

Adam
Message 353 of 353