x

Hey! What’s The Most Popular Scented Candles ?

I’d Start With Strawberry Or Mahogany Teakwood 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Hey @SyMon3! Welcome to the Seller Community!

Tagging @Candlestore@lizzibayb87 & @sschramm to see what theirs are as they own candle businesses! 🕯

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hey there SyMon3,

We would say "lavender" - 😀

Several cultivars of English Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) are also prized for their delightful scent.

jk

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@SyMon3 ;

Welcome to the sellers community as I see this is your first post.

Now you ask what is our most popular.... That may depend on the time of year but overall our steady best selling scented candle is......

Drum roll........

Our Smoke Eater ..... Scent eliminator candle    It sells all year long and actually has an area by itself.  People come in and say I do not need that we do not smoke.  Then one of my regulars says neither do we but it gets rid of........ smell in the house.

So now as the days are getting shorter and people start closing windows more and realize their house smells funky with everyone inside.... and family coming for the holidays they burn that then burn their favorite scent.

Christmas Tree is our #2 seller behind  Smoke Eater.... Our scent eliminator.

Our Christmas Tree candle sells all year long and people love it as it reminds them of their vacation here.

Then again we have 165 scents, plus Aromatherapy and then candles with mixed layers of 3 scents for different seasons.

Now if we go by last weeks sales.... our Bacon candle sold the most that week.   No idea why people would want their house to smell like bacon but I guess some do.  LOL.  That even beat our 4 varieties of Pumpkin scented candles. 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 4 of 4