x

My Products are not showing on my site!

A85C5F5E-4C21-4D77-B1B4-7C6F43A3396E.png

Just sent out an email blast and sitting and no orders are rolling in. Go to the site and all products are GONE.

www.sauceyslimsauce.com

23AD17BD-1029-43BD-A5F8-A40FFB52D5CB.png

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Super Seller

Hi @beta1 !

I just checked out your site and I see 24 items available for sale. I was able to get all the way to the checkout screen.

If you've just done a lot of work to your website, I'm betting that your phone's browser hasn't pulled the new content yet and is just showing you an old version of the page. Close your store's webpage tab, force close the browser, and try opening your site again. I bet all will work after that!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 34

They're rolling out updates which has been impacting our site in the same way for the past hour. Even when they show up, we can't add items to the cart.

Message 3 of 34
Super Seller

@WWTUpdates can definitely throw a wrench in the works for sure, but also please verify you have all your Fulfillment settings correct. If something is misconfigured on the fulfillment screen your site will show items as visible but not able to add anything to the cart.

Dashboard -> Online -> Fulfillment and then each section you're using (Pickup & Delivery, Shipping, Self Serve)

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 4 of 34

We haven't changed anything and were receiving orders right up to the point we saw the three bouncing balls as the website loaded. This was new and my first indication there were updates happening. I double checked our Fulfillment settings and they are correct/unchanged.

Message 5 of 34
Super Seller

@WWT Yeah I saw those three bouncing balls a day or two ago but it didn’t seem to affect my site then. It’s showing the same problems as everyone else in this (and other) thread now. I think this issue is something beyond the bouncing balls. Keep an eye on that link I posted for updates. 🤞🏻

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 6 of 34

I haven’t made any updates to my site any time recently.

Message 7 of 34
Beta Member

Our online store is missing all its items too!! I literally just sent our weekly email newsletter out and customers can't find the products! What's happening Square? Please help!

Message 8 of 34
Super Seller

@kwestportwhat is your website address?

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 9 of 34
Beta Member

Message 10 of 34
Super Seller

@kwestportHere's what I see from my desktop computer:

wpyarns.jpg

I'm able to browse your whole catalog and get all the way to the checkout screen.

However, I am noticing that your site isn't showing on my iPhone. Hmmmm.... this may also be what @beta1 is seeing, and I can confirm my own site is not working on my phone. Hopefully it's something that will get solved quickly, but let me ping some of the Square peeps here to see if we can get some traction.

@Kassi_ @Tom @ElisabethB @AdamB HALP!

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 11 of 34
Beta Member

most everything is showing up on our website, MINUS the actual products we sell!

For me, the "shop online" page is  completely gone - no products at all.

On our homepage, our header, banner images, and footer sections are showing, but again - the "featured products" section which showcases our new products, is blank. Nothing to sell (or buy!)

It's not just on my end either. I have customers blowing up my phone at 10pm wondering where they can order when nothing is showing up.

Message 12 of 34
Beta Member

Mine is doing the same. It's showing up on my desktop on my laptop but not on my iphone via safari or instagram. This is our push for order for Valentine's Day as a florist and is greatly affecting us. 

Message 13 of 34
Beta Member

us too!!! were missing out on vday orders!

Message 14 of 34
Beta Member

i am able to see your products! ....still no luck on my site 😭

Message 15 of 34

Same here. Created new registration page, all three items show up on laptop but page is just a header and footer on iPhone and iPad. No content loads.

Message 16 of 34
Beta Member

this is happening to EVERY square site on SAFARI desktop and mobile and in the Instagram browser.

It DOES WORK on Chrome (at least for desktop). @ryanwanner please get someone on this ASAP the amount of lost sales we're all seeing is insane.

Message 17 of 34

It’s doing the same in chrome. Not only losing sales but also face.

Message 18 of 34
Super Seller

I’ve pinged who I can! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 19 of 34
Beta Member

it's 100% working for my site in chrome-- we're still seeing orders come in that way.

but yes, it's beyond embarrassing, and happened almost immediately after i launched a super bowl pre order...

maybe square should roll out updated at like 3am?

Message 20 of 34
Beta Member

It seems it happened to most of us after sending out a blast? 

Yes, roll outs in the middle of the night would be preferred!

Message 21 of 34