x

My Products are not showing on my site!

A85C5F5E-4C21-4D77-B1B4-7C6F43A3396E.png

Just sent out an email blast and sitting and no orders are rolling in. Go to the site and all products are GONE.

www.sauceyslimsauce.com

23AD17BD-1029-43BD-A5F8-A40FFB52D5CB.png

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

I’m having the same issues. All of my checkout links are also down here is one for example this listing is active and visible https://checkout.square.site/buy/2FQXDENNCF7B7YKGZB2P547E

Message 22 of 34
Beta Member

I just put out a promo and my site isn't showing products!!! I'm losing sales. this is so stupid.... can't even talk to anyone.

www.blossemflowers.com

Message 23 of 34
Beta Member

I have over 500 clicks to my site with that promo and no one can see products...beyond upset.

Message 24 of 34
Beta Member

Products show up for me on Chrome desktop but nothing else. 

Message 25 of 34

I am missing all of my items too!  Starting to panic. My store is empty!

www.dirtroadcollective.ca

Message 26 of 34
Super Seller

@Em_ @beta1 @dirtroad @kwestport @armful15211 @Juhhin @goldburger @Craftivate1 @WWT @Juhhin 

It looks like Square is aware of the problems now, 8:48pm MST 2/2/2023. It's showing on their status page at

issquareup.com

Hopefully it'll be solved soon!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 27 of 34
Beta Member

❤️🖤thank you so much for doing what you can!!!

Message 28 of 34
Super Seller

@Em_ @beta1 @dirtroad @kwestport @armful15211 @Juhhin @goldburger @Craftivate1 @WWT @Juhhin 

I think everything is fixed now! My site is loading again and the status page is all green. 

It’s never a bad thing to wander into your fulfillment settings every now and then to make sure nothing got changed in a back end update.

Now, back to selling, everyone! 😊

1A757BD1-F34F-4D6B-BAA5-C68D681E26D7.gif

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 29 of 34

Lost a lot of money those few hours but thanks for fixing it.

Message 30 of 34
Admin

Hi everyone, thanks for your post and particularly @ryanwanner for investigating and assisting here. 

To confirm, there was a brief interruption affecting Square Online today, but it has been fully resolved now. We know it's optimal that your sites are working as intended and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. In future, the best way to see our status updates is at issquareup.com.

If you are still experiencing anything out of the ordinary, please let me know and I can take a look! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 31 of 34
Beta Member

Hi @Breffni while I appreciate the direction to issquareup.com is often helpful it was showing all operational as this thread began and was active. I know I thought it was just my website and was unable to reach anyone at support until after the issue was resolved. I would hope for a more proactive approach when squares issues result in who knows how much in lost revenue. A fellow seller was the only one actively showing interest in a resolution he had no ability to control. I do wish Square was more reachable for support. 

Message 32 of 34
Admin

Totally appreciate your sentiment @goldburger. Proactive communication during disruptions like this is something that's being actively worked on, I know it doesn't help now, but I thought I'd mention it. 

We do our best to be as present as possible in the Community but in disruptions like this, the best place to reach our support team is on our Social platforms or by phone directly. I know our team was doing their best to keep up with responding yesterday, but we will definitely take this feedback on board and ensure we are as present in the Community as we can be. 

Thanks for bearing with us! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 33 of 34
Beta Member

thanks for the update! 🤞 

Message 34 of 34