x

Problems with Shop All page not loading

Hello guys,
There's problems on my end with the "Shop All" page on my website. It doesn't load. If I go to the "Gallery", then click on a random photo, that will take me to the "Shop All" page (which I have connected), which then loads. Anyone else having this difficulty with the "Shop All" page? Thanks in advance. 

The title of this post has been edited from the original:  "Re: New Square Online updates for March"

Jennifer Solis
Message 1 of 25
2 Best Answers
Beta Member

Best Answer

Mine loads but it takes a good 10-15 seconds. People expect it to happen in 1-2 seconds. They won’t wait because they think it’s not working. Square, please look into this issue.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 25
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

We recently launched speed improvements for our Square Online Sites. However, because of the nature of website builders, sites like Page Speed will still find optimization opportunities on our code. Please let us know if your site is still loading slowly.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 19 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Thanks for posting, @JMD64 😊

Did you get is issue resolved? I also have an iPhone 6, but was able to load the shop page without a delay. 

Message 22 of 25
Beta Member

Our entire website: tiedyebarn.com loads extremely slow.  It has for the past two years.  This is getting very problematic.  We need help with this issue.  It is the photos that take FOREVER to load...and we have lots of photos.

Message 23 of 25

I was able to load https://www.tiedyebarn.com/s/shop on my computer and did not experience any slowness @abigkahuna.

I recommend reaching out to our eCommerce support team so they can troubleshoot this behavior with you and determine what could be causing this experience on your end. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 24 of 25

Hello I'm on here because I'm having the same problem. The "Shop All" page won't load when I click on "Shop Now" or "Shop All" hyperlinks. Can Square help? My website is tinybindery.square.site

Message 25 of 25