x

I got a new iPhone and downloaded square again. Where did my items go?

My old iPhone died and I got a new one. When I went to the app store to download Square again I assumed all my items would be there from before. They aren't and it's as if I have a brand-new account and never existed before on square. I have 161 items I'm going to have to take pictures of tomorrow because I have a major show this coming weekend and I need to have my inventory in place.

If I don't get an answer shortly, I'll have to go back through my inventory tomorrow (because I am too blown out tonight to do it) and re-take all the pictures plus add my new inventory!

I am using a Macbook Pro. I originally set up Square just on my phone and not on my laptop. Am I screwed?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Everything is stored in Square’s cloud servers. So to get your new iPhone to sync simply log in with the username and password you used originally setup. Everything will be there including items and sales transactions. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Everything is stored in Square’s cloud servers. So to get your new iPhone to sync simply log in with the username and password you used originally setup. Everything will be there including items and sales transactions. 

Message 2 of 4

i cant log in

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi there @vincenicholson 👋

You should be able to reset your password by following the directions here.

If you still need a hand, please fill out this contact form so our team can reach out.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4