x

Not getting verification emails

I’m trying to update the debit card on my account in the app. (iOS 11.2.1/iPhone 8+)

The app app tells me it needs to verify the change and an email has been sent but it never arrives. 

I double checked the the email address, to make sure it’s correct. It is.

It’s not in the spam/junk mail folder. (iOS doesn’t have a junk mail folder for POP accounts.)

i looked at the email server’s log files to see if the anti spam module was kicking the mail back, as it sometimes is wont to do, but there was no trace of an email from squareup.com; it never made it to my mail server. 

I logged into the squareup.com website and I received the login notification email however. 

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 22
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@affinabio Very sorry for the frustration! It looks like you were able to get in touch with our CS team by the time I read your post.

If you're not receiving password reset email address you could try a different email address. Password reset emails can only be sent to the address linked to your account.

If you've only used one email address with Square you might need to check your email settings or reach out to your email provider directly to see why you're not receiving messages from Square. 

Let me know here if you still need help and I'll create a case for you with the CS team.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

I'm also having this issue and I need an answer urgently.

I'm trying to change Payment bank accounts on Square. The verification is not coming through to my gmail. Ive checked junk and made sure its not blocked. I changed my email to a friend's hotmail (as recommended by Square) and it came straight through. The issue now is that I cannot change my account email back to my gmail because it needs to send the verification to my gmail to do this. 

Message 22 of 22