x
Admin

Featured Square Online Site: Tend Greenpoint

Hello! Every other week, I will be featuring rad sites built using Square Online by sellers like you. It’s a great way to pick up tips that you can incorporate into your own site!

This week we’re going to take a look at the online store @JoeTend created for Tend Greenpoint, an urban garden shop located in Brooklyn, NY.

I’ve mentioned this in previous featured site posts, but it bears repeating. If there’s a single thing to focus on which will make your website look professional, it’s branding. What does that look like? It means having a consistent and defined style that incorporates colors, fonts, and phrases. 

AdamB_0-1641339558131.png

AdamB_1-1641339559579.png

In the images above, you can see that the font used in the logo pairs nicely with title fonts. The same color palette is used in both images and section backgrounds.

Next, I want to highlight the holiday gift guides. Carefully curated buying guides like these are important because they make the case of why someone should purchase from you. Not only do customers get another chance to see your awesome items, but you get the chance to tell them why they should buy them.

AdamB_2-1641339557823.png

And best of all, gift guides are something that you can do for any occasion - you can utilize these all year round!

Finally, if you look at the site navigation you’ll notice that it includes a link to a Plant FAQ, or “frequently asked questions” page. 

AdamB_3-1641339557951.png

Something to consider when you build your online store is reducing customer effort. Your customers will inevitably have questions about your items, your fulfillment, or anything else that might be related to your business. 

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below! Let me know if you have a site you want to nominate - just send me a private message (hover over my username, then click on the button in the popup to send a message)!

For more in this series, see:

Featured Square Online Site: Salsa Saint

Featured Square Online Site: The Benev

Featured Square Online Site: Bradley’s Orchard

Featured Square Online Site: Miette Patisserie & Confiserie

Featured Square Online Site: Bentspoke Brewing, Co

Featured Square Online Site: Sheek Studio

Featured Square Online Site: Whisky Run Golf Club

Featured Square Online Site: Fatback’s BBQ

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

Oh wow! Thanks for the feature @AdamB! Glad our site is up to snuff.

Message 2 of 7
Admin

It's a great site! I'm glad you shared it on the feedback thread. 🙂

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 3 of 7
Super Seller

Great looking site and Easy to navigate @JoeTend .  

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

Thanks, Dan! I appreciate it.

Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

It's a lovely site. Is it built totally on Weebly?

Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

@chefsian Thanks! Yes, it's all on Weebly!

Message 7 of 7