x

Checkout Links: Store Items Not Available in Checkout Link

I have created a checkout link for an item in my item library.  However, when I go to the published link to view the item for purchase, the item shows as "not available".  I have created and recreated the link over and over but it always shows as "not available."  I have adjusted the inventory to ensure there are plenty of these items in stock.  For all apparent reasons, they should show as available but they aren't.  I just want to be able to post this link on my social media page to advertise and sell my products.  Please help!!!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Admin

Hey @EteCakes. Thanks for sharing this info.

Is it just for one item in particular that this is happening, or all of your items?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 16
Super Seller Alumni

Double check all of your Weebly Store settings to make sure that you have Pickup/shipping/etc set up for the location that the items are being sold from. If you don’t have that setup, then the items will show up as unavailable. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 3 of 16
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for stepping in to assist on this one, @pessosices!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 16

At least from what I'm seeing, the Weebly store options separate "pickup/delivery" by location, but "shipping" is a separate settings tab, and asks to enter a standalone "shipping from" address with the only options being a checkbox that says "use my main store address" or one after the manually added address that says "this is also my main store address."  It doesn't appear to be tied to any of the fulfillment locations I have set up.  @Joe , am I missing something in the settings?

Message 5 of 16
Admin

@FBCSeattle I'm jumping in here for @Joe today.

On this post, @isabelle goes over a couple places within the Square Dashboard to make sure that you have your business information listed correctly.

Make sure your location settings are correct in the places she suggests and if you're still having trouble, let us know.

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 6 of 16

My site was working fine for months, then sales stopped completely and after a customer contacted me to ask, I discovered  that all my in-stock items are showing as Not Available. I hadn't made any store or inventory changes, just fulfilled orders. Anyone else have this happen? Help?

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 6.29.12 PM.png

Also can't figure out how to contact support. Really a bummer that they've made it difficult. Anyone know?

Message 7 of 16
Admin

Hello @fatlibink! I merged your post to this thread that has some tips on things to check in your Square Online settings. 

Sorry you were having trouble contacting us. Here's how you can for future reference!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 8 of 16

[The title of this post has been edited by a moderator.]

Hello! I'm new and wanted to post my first checkout link for pick up or delivery. First, it's not showing delivery as an option even though it's enabled. It's also limiting the number of that item customers can order to 3. I've spent over an hour trying to figure this out 😞

Message 9 of 16
Admin

Hello and welcome @MagicalBB! Happy to have you on board with us. 🙂

We often merge questions and posts to similar threads if that question has already been answered. I went ahead and moved yours here. Hopefully the answers and additional links you see on this thread are helpful in getting you a resolution. But if you're still having trouble please let us know!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 10 of 16

Did you ever find out how to solve this issue? Im Having thr same problem 

Message 11 of 16
Alumni

Are you able to share the link with us here, @RITA7?

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 12 of 16

so what is the answer? I'm having the same problem. I've done this over and over and every once in a while, I can create one that will work, but I've been trying for hours now and cannot get my item to show up as available. HELP!

Here's the link to what I'm trying to have show up. I just want to link to that page so that people can easily pay their dues. https://square.link/u/a1gqG2Iy 

Message 13 of 16
Alumni

Did you try running through these checkout link troubleshooting steps yet, @BSATroop715?

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 14 of 16

yes I did. I've even duplicated items that work and it still won't work.

Message 15 of 16
Alumni

Have you checked the Items page in your Square Online overview page yet, @BSATroop715?

You'll need to make sure the item isn't listed as Hidden - let me know what you find out!

Valentina
Message 16 of 16