x

Stock Inventory isn't working

Every time I try to add stock to my newer items, it won't work. It takes several seconds to load and then I get hit with an error message.

We're sorry, but we weren't able to access your stock information. Please save your item and try again.

I'm at a loss on what to do. 

Message 1 of 55
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there. I'm not sure if you are also following along with this thread but I just wanted to check in with everyone here as well. 

We're experiencing a temporary sync delay, and the engineers have already made a fix which should catch things up soon. I don't have an eta to provide, unfortunately, but will do my best to post updates on the threads if I hear of any changes. 

View Best Answer >

Message 30 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

So, just added some more now. This is with variations, but have done so without. I've hidden the item set now, but it is:  Green Stuff World: Natural Earth Pigments 30ml

Message 22 of 55

Same.
It's driving me crazy.

I can't even do my invoice because it won't pull up square online inventory items because they don't have quantities. I really hope they fix this before I'm supposed to finalize the sale.
I'd add a screenshot but the add images button on the forum doesn't work either, like c'mon square get it together.

Message 23 of 55

Did anyone wake up to it fixed ? I still cant update my inventory 😞 this is costing me and I am sure anyone else affected business. I have had to push back my launch yet again. 

Message 24 of 55

Nope. Nothing is fixed. Actually might be worse and I’m livid. No one is willing to help out or take responsibility for whats going on they literally keep telling me that this is just an issue I’m having and to wait 24 hours. They also told me to contact my customer and tell them to reach out to their bank when the cards are being declined??? Like no! Obviously this is on your end. That’s so embarrassing to try and blame the customer. Ugh. 

Message 25 of 55

I'm sorry again for the frustration, @ScrunchieShop

I know you posted on a few threads, but I can't recall if you were able to reach the support team today, or if this information about declined cards was from yesterday? 

Message 26 of 55

I was on chat yesterday and they told me this info. Then today I was on chat again and someone named Leslie was helping me, she was very unkind and continued to blame the issue on my account/site. She never said this is an issue that square knows about and is working on, all I got was “well just wait a few hours and hopefully it works” what I’ve learned now on my own via community posts is that all of the items I added yesterday can’t receive payment because they aren’t synced. So now I’ve unlisted all those items. It’s just frustrating because we’re losing sales and it seems like no one cares. I really am expecting serious compensation for this issue, and I hope it’s resolved soon. I appreciate your kindness and help during all of this.

Message 27 of 55

We definitely do care, and I'm super bummed you have not had a great experience trying to get this resolved. I'll make sure to share all of this feedback with the team leads. 

It may be a good idea to reach out to support once more once this issue has resolved to see if there's anything more they can do to address your concerns. 

Message 28 of 55

I'm sorry you had to push back your launch, @Herefortheparty 😟

Message 29 of 55

Best Answer

Hey there. I'm not sure if you are also following along with this thread but I just wanted to check in with everyone here as well. 

We're experiencing a temporary sync delay, and the engineers have already made a fix which should catch things up soon. I don't have an eta to provide, unfortunately, but will do my best to post updates on the threads if I hear of any changes. 

Message 30 of 55

This answer was from several weeks ago and I’m STILL having this issue. If it download from Faire, all is good. But if I manually add, forget it. I need to fix this and preferably before the holidays!

Message 31 of 55

Same . Some started working but some havent . I’m currently looking for another processor And site host . 

Message 32 of 55

Still getting this error.  Some things work some don't.   

Message 33 of 55

Welcome to the Community, @DAREtoDAZZLE21

Since you're still having issues, I would recommend reaching out to the Support Team. 

Check out Ellie's post with the contact steps

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 34 of 55
Beta Member

Hiya, we're having a problem with stock received on 10/8.  Inventory doesn't sync to show sales in the following weeks.  How can we fix this?  Thanks much -  

Message 35 of 55

Thank you for reaching out @mmarozik,

Does the stock not update when the items are purchased, or are the amounts not updating when you try to add more stock? 

Ellie
Message 36 of 55

This is happening again, how do we report it 

Message 37 of 55

WOW that's a long wait! It isn't working now! 

Message 38 of 55

I recommend you reach out to the eCommerce team, @ShannonKahn

They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they can look at your account alongside you to pinpoint what's going on here. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Message 39 of 55

Yeah, still nothing has been fixed. However, the items I had already added to inventory, but unable to set stock, was working. So I was able to add the quantity to those and list them. Thought all was well, added some more and same situation again. Is the solution that we add our items, then wait a day or so to add stock numbers and list it? Not great...

Message 40 of 55

It's been pretty inconsistent for each person, but once we're all caught up you should be able to add and edit with minimal wait time. I believe everything should be back to normal before the end of the day, but I'm going to check in with everyone tomorrow to confirm. 

Message 41 of 55

I'm still having the issue.  Been noticing it happens fairly commonly.  Usually I wait a few hours and then it stops happening but it does happen fairly often and it hasn't resolved itself today.

Message 42 of 55